What is the role of Engineers Canada with regard to admissions and practice?
- develops national guidelines that provide advice on regulatory practices
- develops tools to check the academic knowledge of those who did not graduate from an accredited engineering program
- assists the 10 provincial and 2 territorial engineering regulatory bodies to develop consistent exam requirements
- facilitates the mobility of qualified labour, nationally and internationally
- ensures the academic credentials of graduates of accredited engineering programs are recognized